Green Century Enterprises Inc. has positions available. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in confidence. Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Based in Delta, British Columbia, this position is for a warehouse worker. It is a full-time position, 40 hours per week with an overtime card system.
Warehouse worker job purpose: Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
- Learn compostable product knowledge and understand functionality to food market
- Prepare B/L & shipping documents
- Determine method of shipment; Pack goods to be shipped, unpack goods received
- Inspect & verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Record shortage & reject damaged goods, route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Schedule distribution of goods & transportation conveyances
- Track the shipments if they are on time
- Notice and make claims
- Shipping filing system and shipping data input
- Is knowledgeable with computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Has good internet skills
- Ability to use pallet jet and forklift
- Ability to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
- Detail and accurate oriented; can work under minimum supervision
- Outstanding customer service to call customers
- Professionalism towards all points of contact throughout the workday
- Arrange the warehouse storage space effectively
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management,
Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry, Independent