Green Century Enterprises Inc. has positions available. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in confidence. Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Based in Delta, British Columbia, we are looking for a Sales Representative focused on developing multi-market businesses in a given territory for our distributors’ entire category of products. The sales concept is B2B and serving industry distributors. This position requires a commitment to regular overnight travel as required.
- Promote and sell our clients products, concepts and services to prospects, specified buyers, distributors and end-users
- Research and report marketplace and competitive information for sales strategy planning and review
- Develop sales objectives, strategies and forecasts which concur with company MBO’s
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients, prospects and distributors
- Develop and implement suitable promotion plans, with the help and approval of your manager, such as group presentations, regional trade shows, training seminars, customer visits and installation tours
- Find and follow major projects within the distribution industry
- Collaborate with the sales manager when sales influences are inter-territorial
- Develop and maintain quality relationships that are required for an exceptional customer service level
- Gain complete information for all quotation requisitions including application, specification, pricing and timing requirements
- Register for training updates as required
- Cooperate with inside sales, operations and other support staff to ensure fluid teamwork to meet customer requirements
- Participate in internal quality workgroup meetings and strive for continuous improvement for your territory
- Report activities, progress, market information, new ideas, and other relevant data as appropriate or as requested
Desired Skills & Experience
- Two to five years of outside sales experience, calling on the end-users in all areas of food service/hospitality and the retail industry; with specific knowledge or background in selling paper packaging and consumable goods.
- Ability to interact effectively with owners, and distributors to build long-term relationships.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, and the ability to interact with a diverse customer base.
- Willingness to travel. This is a 4 province position based in Vancouver. Overnight travel is estimated to be at least 15-20%