Green Century Enterprises Inc. has positions available. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email your resume to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in confidence. Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IT Support Technician
Based in Delta, British Columbia, desired IT support technicians are able to manage technological equipment and software for Green Century Enterprises Inc and for its consumers.
- Respond to client inquiries, provide responsive and high-quality support, such as providing advice or necessary training, to identify and solve experienced technology difficulties or problems over the phone, email or in person.
- Perform regular upkeep of backups, check-ins and maintenance on servers and other core equipment.
- Software installation and network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Set up equipment for employee use and customer access, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Provide business systems, network and internet support to users in response to identified difficulties.
- Diagnose, repair, and upgrade PC software and
- At least 2 years of diploma in Computer Science or a related subject; higher education is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in preferred industry.
- In-depth knowledge of developing systems and applications.
- Superior problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and a fast paced environment.
- Detail and accurate oriented; can work under minimum supervision.
- Professionalism towards all points of contact throughout the work day.
Skills/Qualifications: Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry, Independent